Sunday, August 27, 2017

[NEWS - Manila Bulletin] Yoochun Discharged from Military Service After 2 Years


Yoochun in his video message to fans (Screenshot from JYJ video on YouTube)

K-pop boy band JYJ member Yoochun was discharged on Aug. 25 after completing two years of military service.

Fans waited the whole day outside the Gangnam District Office in Seoul where Yoochun was assigned as a social service agent.
After completing his last day of service at about 6 p.m., he was discharged and faced the media and fans.
“I’d like to apologize to my fans from the bottom of my heart and also thank them (for their support). I know a lot of fans have been supportive. I’ll take time to reflect on myself,” said the 31-year-old singer and actor, according to Yonhap News. Tears welled up in his eyes as he bowed after his speech.
Yoochun also greeted fans in a video message posted on YouTube after his discharge.
“It’s been a while. I’ve just completed two years of substitute military service. I’ve given some comments to reporters today but I would like to say to you in person. All the while I appreciate so much for your support and cheerful messages. It means a lot to me. Thank you,” he said.
He added, “And I feel so blessed to be able to say that I missed you so much and from time to time, I would like to say hello to you all. So please be healthy and happy as always. Thank you again. Love you all.”
***

Source: Manila Bulletin 

No comments: